Great site...thanks!

lisahardy1

I've been trying to figure out some new tricks to teach Abbie our almost 2 year old Goldendoodle mini. I stumbled across this site today and it looks great. We've managed to master High 5, low 5, Gimme 10, shake (with the appropriate hand), spin, bow, go left, go right, go through, wait, close the door. We are currently working on pretty sit (up), crawl and dead dog. She learns very quickly, usually 2 days is all it takes. Looking forward to seeing what other tricks I might be able to train her to do...:dogbiggrin:

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi lisa! Nice collection of tricks you've got there! Keep up the good work. The tricks that you want to train are listed in the classroom with videos, but there are also listed in several thread throughout the lounge. Try doing a search and be sure to check out the previous challenges section. There was some contests for begging, crawling and bang. Have fun!

welshherder

Wow! The videos in the classroom are great.

Thanks for mentioning that there were videos in the classroom Jean. I didn't realize that when I was there before. I just thought people were posting their own videos when they had taught something. It is so helpful to be able to see it and read how to do it. I guess I am a visual person:dognowink:

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Yes the early theory lessons don't have videos, but all the trick lessons do. In fact I'm in the process of renovating the classroom and making all the videos bigger and higher quality. :)