Getting Ready To Play Frisbee

MaryK

Honored Member
Thank you so much Tamara:D(y) I looked too but couldn't find it. This should work, as Ra Kismet will 'fetch'. I'll get a dog frisbee tomorrow when the shops open. Agree, he's a bit stingy with the rewards:rolleyes:. I guess I use the verbal cue 'hold' when Ra Kismet brings me the frisbee?

Have downloaded the vid.

Tâmara Vaz

Experienced Member
Thank you so much Tamara:D(y) I looked too but couldn't find it. This should work, as Ra Kismet will 'fetch'. I'll get a dog frisbee tomorrow when the shops open. Agree, he's a bit stingy with the rewards:rolleyes:. I guess I use the verbal cue 'hold' when Ra Kismet brings me the frisbee?

Have downloaded the vid.
I used a ball instead of a frisbee,but probably any toy will work.
After I was able to get her to walk 'besides' me with the object on mouth as in the vid, I started to skip 'the fetch part' and just give the toy adding the verbal cue.

MaryK

Honored Member
I used a ball instead of a frisbee,but probably any toy will work.
After I was able to get her to walk 'besides' me with the object on mouth as in the vid, I started to skip 'the fetch part' and just give the toy adding the verbal cue.
Again thank you Tamara, he loves his balls, will use those. :)(y) We'll get 'hold' not giving up and all your help has been invaluable.(y)