g'day from tasmania

ozibe

Experienced Member
this is 'our' first time of participating in anything like this so i'm a little slow with the computer side, however i'm sure if my dog jumped on she'd have it down pat wtihin seconds! My dog is a nova scotia duck tolling retriever x border collie who has travelled from the Uk to Albury in australia and now to tassie.

We have just set up a dog training school in our area and look forward to helping others in on our patch. This site gives some great ideas to get the message across and i'm looking forward to participating alot more and learning even more myself.

We do compete in obedience competitions, have just started with agility and relax by riding out with horses, swimming in the dams and chasing the local wildlife ( a no-no), and cuddling on the bed when my dog has her rare quiet calm moments, but i wouldn't swap her for the world.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
WOW! A toller/BC! I bet that is an awesome mix. She should be a lot of fun to train! Nice to meet a fellow horseback rider. ^^ Hope you find this site helpful and informative, and good luck with all your competitions. Welcome to the Academy!

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi ozibe!

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Dog Trick Academy! :dogsmile: It looks like you've been a member for a few months, glad that you took the time today to introduce yourself along with your dog. Have you posted a picture of your dog in the photo gallery? :dogwink: It's pretty neat that you started your own training school, and quite flattered that this website gives you ideas. I hope to create many more training lessons in the future.

I wish you the best of luck in your training;

Sincerely,
Jean