G'day From Australia

ilovedogs

Hi to all, I am joining this site for advice and support from other dog lovers. I have a 5month old Golden Retriever Assistance Dog and would love to train as many tricks as I can before the pup goes back at 12months for advanced training for autistic child. I also have a chocolate labrador, not quite 2years old. She is already trained for novice obedience and does do a few tricks as well. It's always fun to work with her because all she wants if for me to get it right so that she can too! I'm looking forward to our conversations online.:)

karleee

Experienced Member
hey mate,i'm from australia too :D (well,WA to be exact) and if you need any help,feel free to contact any of us on here,we'll all be happy to help you out :)

ilovedogs

Thank
hey mate,i'm from australia too :D (well,WA to be exact) and if you need any help,feel free to contact any of us on here,we'll all be happy to help you out :)
Thanks to everyone for your welcome and offer of support. Great to have some mates with the same passion - although sometimes I think I have too much passion for the dog training. Maybe I should look for another interest to counter balance!!

reef

hey, we have a place in jurien bay :) but out in the weat belt at the moment working so lots of flys lol. ok, im getting married at the diamond forest cottage in manjimup in 5 weeks :) reef is bringing the rings down the isle in a little case on her collar hehe :love: how old is your doggy? i love border collies your is adorable :)

karleee

Experienced Member
oh wow,i hope you have a great wedding,you never know....you might see me walking dazzle!

Thankyou!
Dazzle is a 7 month old bordercollie/kelpie :) lovley little pup,and a VERY fast learner :D
I love reef,she looks gorgious!

reef

thanks :) just doing all the last min prep so should be a lovley day :love:. dazzle is just adorable soo cute, thanks reefs 5 1/2 months, i just love her shes just such a great dog she would love dazzle she loves to play with other doggys exspeacilay ones that look like her :love:

karleee

Experienced Member
hehe,dazzle is just a dog who never stops wanting to play.on our farm,our nextdoor neighbour has a jack russel,and he gets tierd long before her,and she loves to play with doggys who look like her too :LOL:

reef

hehe, same as reef none stop play time, shes always the last one standing and the first one up and playing when shes with other dogs :) i just love doggys :love:

karleee

Experienced Member
hope you bring an umbrella for your wedding...been raining for the last few day,and today is actually quite nice-but they are predicting thunderstorms for this afternoon :(

Sammy Lee

Hi to all, I am joining this site for advice and support from other dog lovers. I have a 5month old Golden Retriever Assistance Dog and would love to train as many tricks as I can before the pup goes back at 12months for advanced training for autistic child. I also have a chocolate labrador, not quite 2years old. She is already trained for novice obedience and does do a few tricks as well. It's always fun to work with her because all she wants if for me to get it right so that she can too! I'm looking forward to our conversations online.:)
I am also from Australia and the owner of a chocolate lab. I have the same problem with him learning the tricks well before I do and then having to wait for me to get it right!:ROFLMAO: