Gator The Double Dappled Dachshund

gators mom

Gators an almost 4 month old dachshund pup. He is deaf but it doesn't slow him down. We have him sitting and coming on sign but still working on the down. He's quite the spoiled little turd! I got him at 7 weeks old and boy has he taught my family so much!! I have a TON of pictures of him.

This one is the 1st day we got him. He was SOOOO tiny!!!

gators mom

I did know he was deaf but I didn't care. I found him on Craigslist and I emailed about him. We went to look at him and brought him home the day before Easter. My husband ruined him the 1st night by bringing him in our bed and he's been there since. He sleeps on my lap during the day. He's quite the snuggle bug! We just love him to pieces!!

brody_smom

Experienced Member
I did know he was deaf but I didn't care. I found him on Craigslist and I emailed about him. We went to look at him and brought him home the day before Easter. My husband ruined him the 1st night by bringing him in our bed and he's been there since. He sleeps on my lap during the day. He's quite the snuggle bug! We just love him to pieces!!
It's not such a big deal when your puppy isn't going to get much bigger. Starting out your Great Dane or Mastiff puppy on the people bed can have serious consequences!:D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

sara

Staff member
Awe Welcome! I'm glad you checked us out :) Mine sleep on the bed too... under the covers, in my armpits LOL Mouse on one side, Boo on the other LOL

gators mom

LOL Sara!! Hubby complains when Gator snuggles up by him at night. He's such a heater!! I told him hey you'll be begging him to sleep with you during the winter! I couldn't imagine the heat off 2 of em!!!

Brody's mom I think we would both be sleeping on the floor if he was going to be bigger. LOL he gets mad when I move him around the bed. LOL! He gets up and gets right up next to me again!! I think I'd be ok if I wasn't 33weeks pregnant and had no ac in the house!! He's such a ham!! Lucky he's gonna stay small!!

brody_smom

Experienced Member
LOL Sara!! Hubby complains when Gator snuggles up by him at night. He's such a heater!! I told him hey you'll be begging him to sleep with you during the winter! I couldn't imagine the heat off 2 of em!!!

Brody's mom I think we would both be sleeping on the floor if he was going to be bigger. LOL he gets mad when I move him around the bed. LOL! He gets up and gets right up next to me again!! I think I'd be ok if I wasn't 33weeks pregnant and had no ac in the house!! He's such a ham!! Lucky he's gonna stay small!!
Congratulations! Almost twins for you!

gators mom

LOL at night if I'm facing where he's laying the baby kicks him most of the night. It's kinda funny. It's like she's going dude move over your tooooo hot!!