Funny/odd reactions

ldygrywolf

Chester and I want to say a quick hello....he is a Boston/Rat Terrier mix. Very intelligent. Most tricks he learns quickly, but a few I am trying to "tweak". He loves to play ball so I usually do some training while we're playing and it works very well. He hates it, however, when I tell him "Last one". He will go to the ball, look at me, then lay down. What a character! I was wondering what other funny reactions your dogs have to certain things.

szecsuani

Experienced Member
Welcome!
My dog hides under the bed when she sees that I'm going away from home, and not take her with me. :D

moweeks

My dog Buddy almost always goes with me wherever I go. When he sees me starting to get ready to go somewhere, or thinks I might be going somewhere, he grabs his seatbelt harness from the hook where it is kept and stays no more than 6 inches from me . My husband often tries to lure him away from me with treats but Buddy is not fooled, a ride in the truck beats a tasty tidbit every time! Once I am ready, I "dress" him in his harness and out the door we go. Hubby gets a laugh at his antics each and every time.

alee

If I tell my dog its time for bed he will go to my room, but if I'm not down right away he'll come back up to where I am and cry. And if I ask him if there is anyone coming up our driveway he will go look out the window.