Fork Trained

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Thanks guys! Veronica can be very demure. It's one of her personalities. :D

And No Mary, I don't see any spoiled dogs around here either :rolleyes:

Does Zues even hate cooked veggies? Veronica won't eat them raw; but she does enjoy most veggies cooked.

MaryK

Honored Member
Thanks guys! Veronica can be very demure. It's one of her personalities. :D

And No Mary, I don't see any spoiled dogs around here either :rolleyes:

Does Zues even hate cooked veggies? Veronica won't eat them raw; but she does enjoy most veggies cooked.
LOL No I see one very demure, well mannered young lady. Spoiled? Heaven forbid:D

Yes *sigh* Zeus just hates veggies, cooked, raw, whatever, he will not eat them:rolleyes::(

MaryK

Honored Member
ha ha ha such a lady!

Mine eat raw, cooked, pickled, you name it, they eat it LOL well, all but Boo... he's a little pickier LOL
LOL Ra Kismet's like that, you name it, he'll eat it. Must be the 'street kid' upbringing where his fur Mom had to scavenge for food:( "Eat what's put in front of you son, or go hungry!"

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Maybe Zeus would like them with cheese sauce?

Sort of defeats the purpose of a low cal, healthy snack; but Veronica loves broccoli with cheese melted on top. :rolleyes:

MaryK

Honored Member
Thank you Jazzy and Veronica, will try that as Zeus LOVES cheese. Well he's not over weight so I guess the calories will not count too much:) I'll whisper in his ear too that there's a very lovely lady who likes her broccoli that way, who knows that may help too.

Will definitely try the cheese sauce. (y):)