First Introductions...

teenyweeny

Hi there,

I just found your website while doing a search for a behavior problem I am having with my new puppy, so I thought I would join.

My name is Teena and I am the proud owner of two beautiful Border Collies...Ditto, a 13 year old black and white female and Charlee, a 4 1/2 month old split-faced black and white female.

I have actually been a BC owner for 14 years now and have had three other BC's over the years, unfortunately they have since crossed the rainbow bridge. If you would like to see photo's of them and the rest of my furkids, check out our website...

Anyway, I look forward to navigating through this website and meeting some new dog lovers.

Cheers,

Teena, Ditto, and Charlee. :dogbiggrin:

sarhaspups

Welcome! I love your little split face, though I might be a little bias :)
Hope you enjoy the site and hope to see you in the monthly challenges. :)
Sarha

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Nice looking dog you got there in your avatar! :) That looks cool. I'm sure you'll find plenty of stuff to do with your dogs on this website, and especially with border collies it's always good to keep their mind occupied on something constructive. :dogsmile:

Have fun! And enjoy the website! :D

teenyweeny

Thanks so much for the welcomes...I can't wait to see everything that this cool site offers! Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun!!!