Excited to be here!

bellesmom

Hi! I am so excited to join this community! I have a 1.5 year old Brittany named Hannah Belle. She is my pride and joy, it never fails to amaze me what she can do. I live in a small rural area, so there is not much help when it comes to dog training, and I am just a novice and make it up as I go, so I'm so excited to find a site like this where I can talk to other owners and get advice! It really helps that she is so smart and eager to learn, we usually can have a new trick down pat in 10 minutes! So far I have taught Belle's pretty basic stuff: sit, stay, lay down, roll over, shake, high five, wave, crawl, take a bow, weave(between my legs), play dead, turn (to the right), spin (to the left), stand(balance on back legs), walk(walk standing on back legs), back up, and I am always looking for new ideas!

snooks

Experienced Member
How neat, clever girl!! Welcome.!! Be sure and check out the monthly challenges and contests. That sounds right up your alley and it's lots of fun. :dogtongue2: Belle is a beautiful girl!!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Ooooh a Brittany. ^^ Such sweet, fun-loving dogs. My favorite spaniel.

Check out the thread "Clever Dogs of the Past" for some crazy good inspiration, as well as Silvia Trkman's vids, and the challenges. The challenges are a lot of fun and a great way to make you and your dog really think.

Welcome to the Academy, and enjoy the site!