Everlasting Fun Ball

ryleighgirl

I got Ryleigh a everlasting fun ball about a month ago, and she still loves it. Not to be confused with the everlasting treat ball which seems to be more common in store, at least where I'm from. She gets bored with toys really fast. Anything that takes her longer than a few minutes to figure out I consider a great toy.The only two that seems to hold her interest are this toy and the squeaky kong wubbas. It is a hard neon green ball kinda like a kong, but the holes are smaller. She will keeps herself busy for hours with this. It also tires her out because she has to bite pretty hard to get the food out. Kongs take her two seconds to get the food out, even when frozen. I usually put some of her food mixed with pieces of food roll in it. You can still throw the ball with food in it and only one or two pieces come out. She carries it around with her all the time and will shove it in your hand when she is out of treats. Even without the food she still plays with it a lot. She isn't the heaviest of chewers. She never makes much of a dent in her nylabones. I'm not sure how long it will last with heavy chewers, but it seems pretty durable. I would definitely give it a try if your dog likes the puzzle type toys.

Here is a link:
Starmark Everlasting Fun Ball Dog Toy - Toys - Dog - PetSmart

krazykai0905

Awesome! I'll have to order one for Kai. She's completely bored with her toys except for the orange treat ball, her Wubba Kong, and Mr. Fuzzy man(A blue, fleece, ginger-bread-man-shaped stuffed thing with a squeaker in it that has yet to be destroyed). I've tried so many indestructible toys with Kai. If they don't pass the Kai test, they aren't indestructible.

~~*Harper & Kai*~~