Epic Dazzle's Trick List

madeleine

Experienced Member
Here is Dazzle trick list :) It’s a bit obiedience, agility and tricks!

1. Sit
2. Pretty sit
3. Stand
4. Down
5. Lay flat
6. Roll over
7. Come
8. Wait
9. Paw
10. Other paw
11. High 5
12. High 10
13. Bow
14. Fetch
15. Hold object
16. Let object go
17. Leave it
18. Tug
19. Turn left
20. Turn right
21. Slow down (command is “hoooooo”, use while bicycling and running)
22. Start pulling (comand is “kkkkk”, use while running together)
23. Get leash (leash lying on same place)
24. Follow on loose leash
25. Toutch (hand)
26. Toutch (target)
27. Go to the mat
28. Go to the bench
29. Look at me
30. Get off furniture
31. Don’t jump onto passengers, but stay on the ground with 4 paws
32. Go
33. Jump bars
34. Tunnel
35. Chute
36. Chop Chop (stand with hindpaws on object)
37. Over (run over the a-frame and dogwalk)
38. Teeter tot
39. Weave
40. Go forward
41. Ring toss
42. Beads spiral
43. Get keys
44. Get fallen down keys while we walk
45. Kiss
46. Catch frisbee
47. Volt over leg to catch frisbee
48. Hold spacifer
49. Fetch leash
50. Hands up ( hold paw up during pretty sit)
51. Bang (claps down and lay flat)
52. Twist (spin to her left)
53. Jump through hula hop
54. Open door
55. Close door
56. Jump on me (command with hand signals)
57. Jump on my lap
58. Shame
59. Bubbles
60. Chin down
61. Between my legs
62. Skateboard (atleast 2 paws)
63. Pull off my socks
64. Get into suitcase
65. Up (get on the balance ball, with all paws)

Working on:
Going trough a lying hula hop
Stick tongue out
And getting more focuss outside!

Finishing:
Cross (right paw over left paw)

madeleine

Experienced Member
Thank you!!

I'm wondering wether the crossing off the other paw would be easier or more diffecult..

The vault is a nice one indeed! I would love to do more frisbee tricks with her. Aswell as some cool trick and servuce dog stuff.... oh and the helicopter!! Have to start on the beginning with that one though.

Ohh there are just sooo many cool tricks!!

Mutt

Experienced Member
Mmh every dog is different but for Boef it is very hard to the other side (the side is already knows is perfect), she doesn't really seem to get that it is the same idea only with her other so we haven't cone around to fully mastering it (the one she now knows was also difficult though).

Did Dazzle show interest in the beginning in a frisbee? I'd love to do a course/workshop with Mazzel but he has no natural interest in balls and such (what a retriever I have huh :rolleyes: :LOL:). Though he loves to retrieve a ball to a box now as a trick after I taught him that as a trick.

I know what ou mean :ROFLMAO:

madeleine

Experienced Member
Dazzle has always been very keen with frisbee's. We started "training" when she was 9 weeks old to give me a change to learn how to throw. The with the dog part was always the last part off the lessons and Dazzle starten with running after the roallers. Those are frisbee's that you 'throw' away rolling on the ground. Most dogs do like those. I've also heard once that somebody started clicking whenever the dog got the frisbee. Play tug might also help, it sure does with Dazzle to run extremely hard to get the next one.

With the leg vault it is most important that you place the frisbee wright. Place it wrong and the dog jumps over your leg and not touching the leg or does touch leg but can't land well.
Also Dazzle is very awere that she is allowed that she can jump onto me, since I want to frisbee with her I never discouraged it. Shy dogs might find that a bit harder aswell. Those are most important I believe. One easier step is kneeling and then throwing instead off standing up and pulling leg up.