Education Basis - Train Your Dog Outside

Discussion in 'General Dog Training' started by fly30, Dec 17, 2012.

1. fly30 Experienced Member

Venus is a 11 months old border collie who joined our family one month ago. She's quite stuborn lol ! She went to puppy school when she was very young but nobody continued any education with her. So we start again, I would not say from zero but almost.

I decided to take her outside, just me and her (so I left Fly at home). Venus was happy to be taken care of and, with only two sessions, I can notice significant progress.

Sorry, my comments are in French on the video. However, I thought it could be useful.

and just for fun, this is Fly, just an hour later

MaryK, dogcrazy and Dogster like this.

2. Dogster Honored Member

Venus is doing great!!!! She has a fantastic stay!!!:D I love Fly's skateboard trick!!! It looks like she has a bombproof stay and come!!:)
    MaryK and southerngirl like this.
  3. MaryK Honored Member

Venus is doing really well!!!!!!!!!!!:)(y):love: Fly is amazing, her skate boarding is too cute for words and I LOVE the way she 'chat's to you!:love: I agree Dogster, Fly does look as if her stay and come is bombproof!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
    Dogster likes this.
  4. fly30 Experienced Member

Thanks for them. Venus has only been with us for one month so I'm just starting building a relationship. I'm very proud of her. She's very different from Fly. I can't afford to give her something for free because she will take advantage. With Venus, everything has to be negociated. A very clever and lovely little dog.

Fly is just my twin ;) We have a solid relationship. She always chats during tricks :)
    MaryK, Evie, MissyBC and 2 others like this.