Duckie's Life

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tankgirl594, Jul 8, 2011.

1. tankgirl594 Active Member

Looking for ways to entertain my Labradoodle and in turn entertain my friends and family.

2. Dodge Well-Known Member

:)hi there and a warm welcome to you,looking forward to some pics of your babe,love labradoodles:love:
    Have fun training your babe(y)
  3. Jukes Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forums:)

I suggest some really cute tricks - to keep your labradoodle occupied and your friends entertained. Have a look on this site - if he's already learned the basics (sit/lie/stand/paw) then you could teach him a trick like the BANG BANG BANG trick - it's super cute but takes a bit of training - just search for the tricks 'limp', 'crawl' and 'play dead'. One your dog knows them tell him to 'limp bang' - reward if he limps then 'crawl bang' reward if he crawls then ' play dead bang' and reward if he plays dead. After some practice and always doing it in the same order you'll be able to say Bang - dog limps, Bang, dog crawls, Bang, dog plays dead;) It's super cute, especially if you get out a pretend gun and pretend to shoot at your dog whilst saying Bang.

This forum has loads of tricks for you to try - so you definitely won't run out. I love labradoodles by the way - I can't wait for you to post some pics:love: