Dogs who love crates! :)

szecsuani

Experienced Member
Pami loves going into a crate, because she know that if she is in there, we are always travelling somewhere, with a car.
She loves to be in the car. :D

bellapup

That was so cute, my favorite part was seeing that awesome example of 'stay' even though all those tennis balls were flying past. *LOL* I hope I can eventually make that stick better.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Lol, me too. ^^ That's one thing I'd like to do with Mud and Zeke. They're both so fetch-crazy that's a long stretch! :doglaugh: That vid has definitely given me lots of ideas, though. The only crate game Mud and I have is Hide-and-Fetch. She goes to her crate, I hide a toy, and then I tell her to go find it. ^^ It's rather cute.

leema

Many dogs running into their crate at night is like our house at bedtime!

I say "Crate" and Clover and Mac run to their crates... Our foster dog has been here so long she is soon going to be close behind them. (At the moment she needs some guidance still.)

snooks

Experienced Member
i have this one and really recommend it. it makes for a very safe puppy on entry/exit to cars etc. it's very positive and fun :)

starbuck

Zaydah and Tip both like their crates, they're often in them even if they don't have to be, they will go lay down in them if they're bored or sleepy So i'll often leave the door open and they'll go in and out as they please. Tip will sometimes climb in zaydah's crate because it's more enclosed and then Zaydah doesn't know what to do, so she climbs in there with him and its funny to watch them clambor around in their and fall all over each other. XD