Dog with stuff on head thread

marieke

Okay, don't laugh. I'm a member of this other forum where we have a thread called "you with stuff on your head". It's awesome, people will make the weirdest photo's of themselves. I thought we could have a little fun with it too and put stuff on our dog's heads? Not sure of there's any training advantages to it but it could be a laugh.

This is my parents dog Buck who already was my victim for this a while ago. I'm gonna teach Guus also to balance things on the little smites head :dogwacko:

Anyone wanna join me in this???

CollieMan

Experienced Member
Hmm Can't say that I've ever tried putting something on Ellie's head. I can't help thinking I'd need to warm her up to the idea for a few days first. :)

But you're absolutely right. It's dead funny.

marieke

I bet she'll get it in a minute. I didn't even teach Buck this, I just started to put things on his head and telling him "stay". Smart dog, and not even a pedigree BC.

CollieMan

Experienced Member
lol I'm trying to ponder the surreal mind that sat down and thought, "I know, I'll put a tin of olives on my dog's head." :)

l_l_a

This is a really cool thread! Marieke I don't know how you get your dog to balance those objects on her head! I think the only way I could get a picture of my dog balancing something on his head is to photoshop it in! :)

marieke

Er, photoshop? Never heard of that

No seriously, he's a natural balancer. I put something on his head, I say stay and he does. I wish I could give you some tips to help you but I honostly don't know any.