Dog Wins Britains Got Talent!!!

running_dog

Honored Member
I had to look back to be sure but Kate and Gin did more distance work - did Pudsey do any distance? If so I missed it :confused:. Also the hind leg work would be way harder for Gin than Pudsey. BUT the weaving, jumping and balance work that Pudsey did would always be what pleased a crowd and that is what the competition is about really.

And then of course the other way Ashley won out was that she is a very experienced performer, Kate wasn't and she just didn't have the showmanship, and she seemed rather shy (not something I noticed with Ashley :LOL: ) I think that meant she didn't look as devoted to Gin but she wouldn't have performed at all if she wasn't so close to Gin... Ashley looks like she performs all the time on and off stage with or without the dog :rolleyes: :LOL: :D.

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Some people are born performers!!! I wish I had her confidence in myself - I have plenty of confidence with friends and in work but am not a born performer - I fumbled my ONE line I had been given in my school play when I was younger and was never given a talking part again....! :oops::D:ROFLMAO:

running_dog

Honored Member
I'm a hopeless performer... if I'd ever been in a school play I'd have had to be a frog as all I'd manage would be a croak :LOL: ... I guess that's why I have lot of respect for other people who are not natural performers but who manage to succeed anyway...

Kate and Gin's achievement in getting so far through the competition (not to mention them being the first to have the imagination to enter canine freestyle in BGT) was probably greater for them than was Ashleys and Pudseys winning... it is true bravery when someone does something that terrifies them :).

Dogster

Honored Member
Some people are born performers!!! I wish I had her confidence in myself - I have plenty of confidence with friends and in work but am not a born performer - I fumbled my ONE line I had been given in my school play when I was younger and was never given a talking part again....! :oops::D:ROFLMAO:
I'm a hopeless performer... if I'd ever been in a school play I'd have had to be a frog as all I'd manage would be a croak :LOL: ... I guess that's why I have lot of respect for other people who are not natural performers but who manage to succeed anyway...

Kate and Gin's achievement in getting so far through the competition (not to mention them being the first to have the imagination to enter canine freestyle in BGT) was probably greater for them than was Ashleys and Pudseys winning... it is true bravery when someone does something that terrifies them :).
Yeah, me too. Hopeless at performing, in front of crowds.:p