Dog Trick Videos!

Discussion in 'Dog Tricks' started by yoyopoodle, Jun 28, 2008.

1. yoyopoodle Well-Known Member

Dat123 posted a great idea in the Advanced Challenge thread - let's share some video 'collages' of what our dogs know. Just put together a video/s with short clips of a whole bunch of tricks and post them here :)

Here is my first submission:

Enjoy and post your own :dogcool:

2. itak New Member

Cool tricks! Your dog seems very smart. How old is he and how long have you guys been training? He always seem very focused and trying to please, well done!

I will make a video featuring the entire pack once I can get Duba and Maple to do a few tricks and gain access to a video camera.

Anyway great job!
  3. yoyopoodle Well-Known Member

Thanks :) Charlie is 3.5 years old and I got him when he was 8 months old... I didn't start working on tricks until he was close to 1 year - before that we focussed on basic manners and conformation/obedience for the ring.

I look forward to seeing your dogs at work!
  4. Jean Cote Administrator

Awesome video yoyopoodle! Stay tune for mine as I dust off my camcorder. :dogsmile:
  5. dat123 Experienced Member

Great tricks charlie. I like how he works from a distance, something I haven't reinforced with my dogs.
    Top video yoyopoodle !!!
  6. good_doggie New Member

that was awsome!!! good luck for future tricks!!! im so excited for the your next video!!!
  7. bdale777 New Member

Well, you sure have yourself a beautiful and beautifully trained boy there :)
  8. lotuslily New Member

what a great video! :) looking forward to seeing what else you and Charlie can achieve!