Doberman lover

luvmydobe

:dogtongue2:I'm new to the group and wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm getting my first dog soon (a doberman). Does anyone else have a doberman?

blisandt

no dobie here, but I learned how to DREMEL from Dawn's doberman site... she's not someone here, but it's a great essay with illustrations on how to do it!

I also learned about bike attachments from her... so her dobies can run alongside the bike... I got one for my Jack-a-bea..

welcome to the forum!

night watch

I have a Dobe!

I have a Doberman and I will talk about her as long as anyone listens lol!!! If you have any questions about the breed at all feel free to contact me. I am a huge advocate of being a responsible Doberman owner and training your baby in a way that will make them an excellent ambassador for the breed.

luvmydobe

That's awesome! I watched some of her videos. She's so smart! Anytime you want to tell me a story about her, drop me a line.

luvmydobe

Awesome! I checked out DoberDawn's website and learned so much. I'm definitely going to use some of this info. I plan to bike, run, hike, boat with my new Dobe. Thanks for the info!