Diego & Me

Dee2 Diegos mom

Diego is a 5 year old, 150lbs, male rot, he is my shadow, a shadow that out weighs me by 50 lbs, but shadow none the less, the only time you don't see us together is when i'm @ work , but i think that after i train him a bit better for car rides i will start takeing him along (i deliver news papers to stores).
Diegos tricks so far are; sit, stay, shake, lay down, he goes to his bed, asks for water if the jug is low (it used to be a messy afair after switching from a bowl to a 3 galon jug), begs with his bowl in his mouth, & kisses, (one of the last times he was so exited he almost gave me a bloody nose & a bit of a fat upper lip, but he felt so bad cuz i said ouch), he cant roll over he just kinda rocks a lil bit, i guess he is too big?
He is very eager to learn more tricks i know he is getting bored cuz he does a trick before i even ask....

Dee2 Diegos mom

Hi Welcome to DTA.
Georgious guy, your Diego!
thank you, he is my baby, i tell ppl he is my 3rd child, & my kids tell ppl that he is their lil brother, your pups look cute too @ 1st i thought they were collies, are they ausie sheep dogs?idk? they ARE beautiful, i just love dogs