Diego & Me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dee2 Diegos mom, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Dee2 Diegos mom New Member

Diego is a 5 year old, 150lbs, male rot, he is my shadow, a shadow that out weighs me by 50 lbs, but shadow none the less, the only time you don't see us together is when i'm @ work , but i think that after i train him a bit better for car rides i will start takeing him along (i deliver news papers to stores).
    Diegos tricks so far are; sit, stay, shake, lay down, he goes to his bed, asks for water if the jug is low (it used to be a messy afair after switching from a bowl to a 3 galon jug), begs with his bowl in his mouth, & kisses, (one of the last times he was so exited he almost gave me a bloody nose & a bit of a fat upper lip, but he felt so bad cuz i said ouch), he cant roll over he just kinda rocks a lil bit, i guess he is too big?
    He is very eager to learn more tricks i know he is getting bored cuz he does a trick before i even ask....

2. Anneke Honored Member

Hi Welcome to DTA.
    Georgious guy, your Diego!
    Dee2 Diegos mom likes this.
  3. Dee2 Diegos mom New Member

thank you, he is my baby, i tell ppl he is my 3rd child, & my kids tell ppl that he is their lil brother, your pups look cute too @ 1st i thought they were collies, are they ausie sheep dogs?idk? they ARE beautiful, i just love dogs