Did A Few Trick Videos

Lauren_Zoe's_Mom

So this is the first time I've filmed myself working with Zoe. It was really hard to do! I didn't have a helper or anything I just put the camera on a table. Also I wanted to keep the videos really short so the whole time I was thinking "ah! what to do next!" Next time I think I need to be more organized about it and maybe make a list or something. LOL

SD&B

Experienced Member
You and Zoe are going a good job. Great tricks!

I find it hard too, because I do all my own filming and picture taking. A tripod or using a table/surface helps.

sara

Staff member
Great job! I use a table too... well not a table, a laundry basket with a cutting board across it LOL in the house. Outside I use a garbage can, or a friend LOL

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Incredible! Wow, very impressive tricks there, some of those are harrrrd, too!! Nailed the cross paws so so well!
Loved the walking with one front paw held up, on either side too!! WOW, you have to post a thread on how to teach THAT, as i'd love to learn how to teach it!

Amazing you did so great on making your first video!!??

Dogster

Honored Member
AWESOME tricks!!!!:D You're a great trainer!!! Looks like Zoe loves to do tricks!!!

Love the feline interruption, LOL:ROFLMAO:

Boo

Great stuff! Do you find that your cat comes around often when you're training and treating your dog? This happens all the time with one of my cats, i think it's the sound of the clicker, the clever little guy has figured out that it means treats are around, even though they're not for him!

southerngirl

Honored Member
Great stuff! Do you find that your cat comes around often when you're training and treating your dog? This happens all the time with one of my cats, i think it's the sound of the clicker, the clever little guy has figured out that it means treats are around, even though they're not for him!
It sounds like he wants to learn tricks too. Smart kitty.