Dennis Dog

gngh

Hi everyone, found this site while looking for new tricks to teach Dennis. We rescued Dennis from an animal Shelter in Western Australia. We saw a picture of him on the Poundwatch site and decided he looked interesting so we adopted him.
Dennis stands about 7" and weighs around 3 Kilos. He's not a real good student, very timid and tends to forget different tricks on a daily basis. But he is interesting. So far I have taught him: Sit, down, stand, rollover, play dead, beg, stand up, stay, come, slalom, bow, speak and a few obstacles. Looking for something new to teach him.
I trained Police Dogs for 25 years so I'm not exactly a beginner, just not interested in the normal run of the mill tricks( been there done that). Dennis goes everywhere with us, if he can't go, we don't go.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi!

:welcome: to the website! The Academy is relatively new so there are not too many tricks (yet), but I'm adding at least one lesson a week and come winter I will be able to add many more. :)

That's pretty cool that you've trained police dogs for 25 years, I'm suprised you didn't go for a GSP instead! :o