.Push-pull the bike
.Halt-stop
.whoo-slow down
.walk
.trot
.run
out-move away from the bike
come-come closer to the bike

She has learnt all of these in 3 days,and does everyone 99% well :)

Because of her energy I had to find a new way to exersise her,as we're on holidays down the coast in walpole,Western Australia,and don't have the farm for her to run around on...as we're staying in a holiday park ;)

running_dog

Honored Member
Well done to you and Dazzle (y). Bikes are great exercise for dogs! It's nice to hear that Dazzle likes them and that she was able to go on holiday with you :).

When I'm cycling with Zac I don't use speed commands except "steady" to slow him down. Usually Zac just moderates his pace to the speed of the bike. But I have left ("get over") and right ("come round") turn commands - the words only make sense if the dog runs on your left :ROFLMAO: . I also use "get over" in place of your "out."

southerngirl

Honored Member
That's awesome that Dazzle learned all those commands in just three days.:cool: Biking is such a great way to get rid of exercise. I bike with Missy during the summer(winter is to cold). I don't have any commands for her, but that's a great idea when summer comes back I'll add some commands for her.

storm22

Experienced Member
awesome glad to meet other dog powered bike owners too, i use

hike (pull)
easy (slow down- one that gets used the most)
woah (stop at intersections and such)
left
right
get in (to move closer)
off (your too close move out)
toilet (so they dont just stop randomly i tell them when were stoping so they can pee till there hearts content- if i didnt have that one storm would stop at every pole, tree, flower lol)