Daisy The Mini Schnauzer

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Daisy is new to me, but has been my husband's dog most of her life. She is 8 years old. In her younger years she led a very active life with my husband. She rock climbed, ran, and generally did anything he did! When my husband joined the Army, he had to leave her behind with his parents, where she began a very sedentary life. Lol. She gained 8 pounds (oh my!) so when we got her back she was immediately on a diet and exercise program!

Daisy doesn't get excited about a whole lot of anything. She does get excited about her meals, when my husband or I get home, and occassionally to play. She has little dog syndrome and thinks she can make the horses do anything she wants by barking and running at them--something we are definitely working on! Fortunately there's always a fence between them and our horses could care less if dogs are barking and running at them, lol. The other dogs initially weren't really sure how to take her, as she makes noises randomly throughout the day. Sometimes they sound like a growl, and other times...heck I don't know what they are, lol! She's a funny little dog. Daisy's favorite thing to do, other than eating, is to curl up in or near a lap. She is learning that training is a lot of fun. :) She hasn't mastered anything yet as she is kind of a slow learner, but we are working on building her trick list!

Daisy.jpg

DaisyPlay.jpg

TheGirls.jpg

MaryK

Honored Member
Daisy is a very sweet young lady.:love:
I bet once she learns her tricks, she'll never forget them, the slower learners are like that - elephant memories.

I agree Danielle, she does look like she's wearing a coat with her cut, so cute.:D

Ivy

Another schnauzer! lol! I have a mini schnauzer too! His name is Cosmo, your daisy is so cute! Cosmo does trick training too and knows tons and tons of tricks he's 6 and he still learns more! Daisy is adorable I hope training goes great!