Cyber Rally-o

Dice Smith

Yay! Join the yahoogroup, you can ask questions about any of the courses there and there are links to all of the instructional videos. For Level 1, there's no difference in Performance or Traditional actually so I think Calvin and I will just focus on that right now. I think I'll just pick out a course that has most of the signs, and then train off of that.
I just joined the yahoo group :D I'm so excited to begin training Kodi in this sort, although we probably won't actually sign up and register until next spring. Thank you so much Adrianna & Calvin for sharing this info with DTA. It's awesome to know that dogs with fear issues and reactive agression can finally take part in a dog sport. I'm looking at the virtual agility site to, but you have to take your dog to an actual agility center under the guidance of an agility and sadly, we don't have any near us. :cry: So we're just going to tick with rally-o! :)

Adrianna & Calvin

Experienced Member
So today Calvin and I worked on the schutzhund turn and it was pretty darn easy for him! I think because I could just point, and he's used to following the point. Next step, the swing finish. How are you doing, Dice Smith?

Dice Smith

So today Calvin and I worked on the schutzhund turn and it was pretty darn easy for him! I think because I could just point, and he's used to following the point. Next step, the swing finish. How are you doing, Dice Smith?
Wow! Calvin is quite the fast learner! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun :) Kodi and I are having a ton of fun too. We've been practicing our serpentine heeling through cones, our turns, and the directed retrieve over the jump (although I don't think that's in the beginner stages lol). We're going to work on our schutzhund turn next. And we're making a video of his progress so far and all the rally moves he knows. You guys should make a video of your progress too. I'd love to see Calvin in action! :D