Cute!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by tigerlily46514, Dec 5, 2009.

1. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Just found this video, and it so made me smile. Hope you enjoy it too. TOO CUTE!!

It's reeeally short, only 1 minute long to watch. PLus, i am practicing Jean's step by step instructions on how to embed a video, in case i ever get a video camera.

[media]
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWBuXGQ9-G8&feature=player_embedded[/media][/media][/media]

2. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

BAH HAHA!! BOTCHED THAT!!:msngiggle: i'll try again...
  3. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWBuXGQ9-G8&feature=player_embedded[/media]
  4. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

I Did It! I Did It!!:yipi:
  5. jackienmutts Honored Member

I've seen this before - and isn't it the sweetest thing?? I love this every single time I see it! Thanks for practicing on this one so we all could see it, it's one of those things you have to see to believe. :dogtongue2:
  6. seena Active Member

A lot of things are more fun to eat on a stick. Hot dogs, ice cream, even a chocolate-dipped slice of cheesecake. So it’s no surprise that cupcake lollipops—a signature item from Cute Cakes Hawaii—have been such a decadent hit. Each mini chocolate cupcake is mounted on a stick and topped with either dark or white chocolate frosting. Adorable and convenient.
    “We wanted people to be able to eat a cupcake on the go without too much of a mess,” says co-owner Kristie Mashino.These cupcake lollipops ($2 each), are top sellers at Carousel Candyland in Kahala Mall, the Cupcake Boutique at Ward Warehouse and Chit Chat Sundries & Gifts in downtown.Cute Cakes, which opened in March, offers other dainty treats, such as the Cutie Catwalk, and 10 mini cupcakes frosted to look like flowers served in a clear plastic lei container.
  7. jackienmutts Honored Member

And seena, do you have a dog, or are you just looking for someplace to advertise? I hate to be rude, but that's what it looks like to me. First post, and weird thread to choose. Hmm.....