Cottage 2012!!!!! :)

Dogster

Honored Member
I missed you guys!!! (found out it's hard to survive without DTA for a week:p) The cottage was a lot of fun and sooo relaxing. Shivon had a blast. :) She had a cottage boyfriend, Sam :love: (the other dog in the pictures) The sunsets were beautiful, and the water was nice and warm. I took lots of pics, thinking of DTA.:DThe pics are all on photobucket, so I'll post the link. The pictures are in order from the first day if you start on page 4. I hope you like the pics!!!

http://s1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj550/Dogster9991/COTTAGE 2012/#!cpZZ4QQtppZZ16

Dogster

Honored Member
Wow, and I thought I wouldn't be missed!!!:p Thanks!!!:)

It's still pretty quiet without Tigerlily

vickih

Love the pictures! We are hiring a cottage in September, taking the dogs with us. Some of the dogs around here have a better life than a lot of humans!!

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Welcome back! :cool: It has been very quiet the past few days. I know I've been really busy, and have only been able to check in here and there - and it's been very quiet, I wondered if I missed some thread, thought maybe you guys all planned some big DTA vacay and I missed out! :ROFLMAO: Your pics are just beautiful, I just LOVE the one of you (I'm assuming) sitting on the end of the dock with Shivon. I love pics like that. And of course, I loved the one with Shivon sitting in the adirondack chair .. with :cool: ... cuz, well, ya know, when you're cool, you're cool! :LOL::ROFLMAO: They're all just beautiful, you look like you must have had a great time.

Dogster

Honored Member
Thank you Ripleygirl and jackienmutts!!!:love: Yeah, I'm the one in the dock pictures:) It's still quiet around here without Tigerlily...

Anneke

Honored Member
Great pictures!! I like the one with the dragonfly too!!

Maybe we should start printing "missing" posters for Tigerlily???:D

I have also been very busy with work. Haven't had much time for anything else, no training with the dogs or fun stuff to talk about. And I have been sneaking by for a peek now and then. But there was not much to read.