Cottage 2012!!!!! :)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Dogster, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Dogster Honored Member

I missed you guys!!! (found out it's hard to survive without DTA for a week:p) The cottage was a lot of fun and sooo relaxing. Shivon had a blast. :) She had a cottage boyfriend, Sam :love: (the other dog in the pictures) The sunsets were beautiful, and the water was nice and warm. I took lots of pics, thinking of DTA.:DThe pics are all on photobucket, so I'll post the link. The pictures are in order from the first day if you start on page 4. I hope you like the pics!!! 2012/#!cpZZ4QQtppZZ16

2. southerngirl Honored Member

I love the pictures. I really like the one of Shivon on the dock with the sun going down, very pretty.
    Dogster likes this.
  3. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

I'm so glad you had a good time - but we missed you around here!
    southerngirl and Dogster like this.
  4. Dogster Honored Member

Haha, really???:D LOL:ROFLMAO:
  5. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

Absolutely - with as many members as we have - there are only a handful of us that really talk - so I miss our regulars - the board gets eerily quiet at times...
    Puppylove and Dogster like this.
  6. Dogster Honored Member

I think so too:) Miss Tigerlily already
    southerngirl likes this.
  7. southerngirl Honored Member

It does get quiet if one or more of the regulars aren't on. I wish their was more that posted and commented.
    Mr-Remington and Dogster like this.
  8. Dlilly Honored Member

Yeah, it's been a bit quiet on here lately. I'm glad you're back!
    Dogster likes this.
  9. Dogster Honored Member

Wow, and I thought I wouldn't be missed!!!:p Thanks!!!:)

It's still pretty quiet without Tigerlily
  10. sara Moderator

Looks like an awesome time! Glad you had fun :)
    Dogster likes this.
  11. vickih Well-Known Member

Love the pictures! We are hiring a cottage in September, taking the dogs with us. Some of the dogs around here have a better life than a lot of humans!!
    Dogster likes this.
  12. Dogster Honored Member

LOL that is soooo true...
  13. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

Great pics, Dogster. Looks like a lovely place. Love the goggle pics of Shivon - very cute!!! Cracking sunsets too!
    Dogster likes this.
  14. jackienmutts Honored Member

Welcome back! :cool: It has been very quiet the past few days. I know I've been really busy, and have only been able to check in here and there - and it's been very quiet, I wondered if I missed some thread, thought maybe you guys all planned some big DTA vacay and I missed out! :ROFLMAO: Your pics are just beautiful, I just LOVE the one of you (I'm assuming) sitting on the end of the dock with Shivon. I love pics like that. And of course, I loved the one with Shivon sitting in the adirondack chair .. with :cool: ... cuz, well, ya know, when you're cool, you're cool! :LOL::ROFLMAO: They're all just beautiful, you look like you must have had a great time.
    Dogster likes this.
  15. Dogster Honored Member

Thank you Ripleygirl and jackienmutts!!!:love: Yeah, I'm the one in the dock pictures:) It's still quiet around here without Tigerlily...
  16. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

Where is Tigerlily?
  17. Anneke Honored Member

Great pictures!! I like the one with the dragonfly too!!

Maybe we should start printing "missing" posters for Tigerlily???:D

I have also been very busy with work. Haven't had much time for anything else, no training with the dogs or fun stuff to talk about. And I have been sneaking by for a peek now and then. But there was not much to read.
    Dogster likes this.
  18. southerngirl Honored Member

Go to Tigerlily's page and you'll see why she not here. She says on her status update
    Dogster likes this.
  19. Anneke Honored Member

Dogster likes this.
  20. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

Oops too... :oops: poor tigerlily...
    Dogster likes this.