Cool Signatures

yvonne

I have been admiring all the wonderfully artistic signatures you all seem to have and I was wondering if someone could tell me how to create something just as appealing. I particularly like the L O N G ones with the pictures and writing. I have a photobucket account so I am thinking along the lines of using their editor if it would work.

Thanks in advance.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Yvonne,

I've made a couple of signature for some members here using Photoshop, if you want I can make you one too! Just attach your image along with the name of your dog or any information you'd like to see... Do you have a style in mind, or color? What is your favorite color?

yvonne

Good Morning Jean,

This is just fabulous, thanks so much for the offer. I do have photoshop but I am not very good lol!

My dog's name is Dude and my fave colours are pink and purple .. very girly :dogsmile: I dont have a particular style in mind so I will leave it up to you and your artistic flair :dogsmile: Just my name and Dude I think .. yes? Will that look okay?

I will sort out a nice pic of him and post it here. Actually, he isn't terribly photogenic. He is solid black with really dark eyes. Every time I take a photo of him he looks like he has no eyes.

Once again, thanks.

Oh, one more thing. I just noticed the bit on the reply options says something about Goldbrick media, what is that please?

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Ok. I will wait until you post your dog's picture. Goldbrick media is the script that controls embeded videos. So if you want to embed a youtube video in your posts, then mark down the goldbrick media checkbox. :)