Clover's Zen

leema

I was asked to take photos for the BT club of Victoria's newsletter of "Clover being clever". I thought her automatic food refusal was the most graphic and attempted some photos. It was hard managing camera, food, and puppy, but I think this one is a good visual. :)

leema

:p Her expression is unimpressed, huh? :D

She pretty much exclusively gets fed during training sessions, so she doesn't see it as a low value food at all. I have experimented using tuna, diced beef, etc - and she is just as into it regardless! And I personally did not care for the mess.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Actually I think she looks slightly interested in the treats since she is looking at them. But if her head was turned, that would send out a clearer message. :dogsmile:

leema

When I stack her in the show ring, I like her to look at my hand as it allows me to control her head. Like this:

Jean, could you make it so images don't get distorted when they're posted? :/ I have seen forums like DogzOnline and Dogsey that resize he images automatically, and I think that's much nicer than how they get sandwhiched here. :)

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Actually I added that feature a few hours ago! :D It should resize all images bigger than 500px to a viewable size to not break the site's tables. Does your picture look okay now?

marieke

Weel taught! Your visitors must be happy too they can have food in their hands without your dog trying to steal it :doglaugh:

leema

No, the image is distorted Jean. I am all skinny. :p

I am working on this with strangers! But most strangers don't have the coordination to do the "yes", reward from finger tips instead... No matter how often we try. :/
I think I'm going to have to find more strangers!

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
leema;6221 said:
No, the image is distorted Jean. I am all skinny. :p
Okay I added a new modification that automatically resizes big images to 550px. It leaves a link at the top of the image if somebody wishes to see the original. It is normal that you appear skinny because it is shrinking the image. :dogsmile:

What browser are you using?