Classroom Lessons

greatpyreneesmum

Are there lessons in the classroom to train owners how to use a clicker? Or is clicker timing just common sense? I read so much about clicker training but have not seen it in action and would like to learn. For me, it would be easier to see it then apply it. That way I know I'm doing it right.

Thanks!!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Yes, the classroom videos teach all the introductory information needed to understand training. Timing is something that comes with practice, but the lessons are still very helpful and I would highly recommend subscribing. =)

szecsuani

Experienced Member
Just what tx_cowgirl said. You could also take a look at some youtube videos, there are quite a few about clicker training, some shaping videos (I have some too), and some more.
But here, it is explained very well, I too highly recommend subscribing! :msnwink:

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hello! Yes there is a lesson specifically written (along with a video) that teaches you how to use a clicker. But beyond clicking, you also need to know why and when you should click. There are theory lessons about that also! Each lesson has a video example with exercises so that you can see how it is done. :)