Chase Moving Items And Catching

Sarah Hunt

Just thought I would put something on about catching games.
Merlin loves to catch all different items eg: socks, pants, usual tennis balls etc. He can spend ages catching these items. Also he loves to take socks off and guess what? he then will bring them to us to play catch.

Merlin loves to chase the water coming out of the hose, he is quite happy to do this (funny dog, makes us laugh) he loves the movement.

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Yeah Bella loves catching too, she nearly does back flips a time or two when jumping to catch. Sometimes I wince at the moves she makes when catching but she loves it. Her favourite thing to catch is her ball.

Never tried seeing how she would react to water from a hose ..... hmm maybe i'll see, when it gets warmer of course lol.

Sarah Hunt

Yeah Bella loves catching too, she nearly does back flips a time or two when jumping to catch. Sometimes I wince at the moves she makes when catching but she loves it. Her favourite thing to catch is her ball.

Never tried seeing how she would react to water from a hose ..... hmm maybe i'll see, when it gets warmer of course lol.
Hi - It`s a brillant game to play in spring and summer (cools them down very quickly) fun also. We will have the spray on the end of the hose - we will then spray out to end of garden - Merlin will chase it - then move it to other end of garden - so actually he is running between each spray. Good exercise as well.