Chance The Trick Beagle!!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Love the video! Give yourself a HUGE pat on the back for helping Chance become more adoptable. (y) You should be very proud of yourself.

With that said you are a better person than I am, lol!! I have the toughest time working with dogs that I know I am going to rehome. Gypsy is in the process of finding a new home due to issues with Zeke, and every time she has a breakthrough in training I just want to cry, lol! So hard to see them go, but knowing Chance is really in need of a loving family I'm sure makes it easier. :)

sara

Staff member
I never teach tricks to my fosters... makes me want to keep them even more. I have a hard enough time letting them go as is! :D

Dlilly

Honored Member
Thanks everyone. :) The first week I had him, all I could think of was him being crazy. He would constantly jump on the table and table surf, and just not really interact with me at all. Now, he will look at me to see if everything is alright, and he will grab his tug toy so I can play with him. He still trys to table surf, but he is SOO much better now. I can't believe 2 months ago I really wanted him to get adopted, and now I sorta want him to stay!

(I really have trouble teaching leave it…. He really loves food, but I still blame myself for not doing a good job.)

Dogster

Honored Member
WOW!!!!! You did a GREAT job with Chance!!!! You transformed him into the perfect family dog!!!!:LOL: AWESOME JOB, DLILLY!!!!!:LOL: