Chance The Trick Beagle!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Dlilly, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Dlilly Honored Member

He is the first Beagle to receive a Novice Trick Dog title! He now knows 20 tricks, and he is having a family meet his this Saturday!! I really think he could be an actor dog. He just LOVES preforming his tricks, and will do them in public.

2. Dogster Honored Member

OMG!!!! I LOVE THIS DOG!!!! His tricks are just PAWSOME!!!!:ROFLMAO: ADORABLE too!!!!:love:
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  3. Anneke Honored Member

He is great!!!! You did a great job training him!
    tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.
  4. bekah1001 Honored Member

Awesome work!
  5. MissyBC Experienced Member

Well done Chance and Dlilly! :) I love his tricks!
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  6. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Love the video! Give yourself a HUGE pat on the back for helping Chance become more adoptable. (y) You should be very proud of yourself.

With that said you are a better person than I am, lol!! I have the toughest time working with dogs that I know I am going to rehome. Gypsy is in the process of finding a new home due to issues with Zeke, and every time she has a breakthrough in training I just want to cry, lol! So hard to see them go, but knowing Chance is really in need of a loving family I'm sure makes it easier. :)
    tigerlily46514, bekah1001 and Dogster like this.
  7. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

WOW, WONDERFUL!! I love that dog, too! This should really really help this dog become adopted, wow, GREAT WORK!! HATS OFF TO DILLY!!
    Dogster likes this.
  8. sara Moderator

I never teach tricks to my fosters... makes me want to keep them even more. I have a hard enough time letting them go as is! :D
    Dogster likes this.
  9. Dlilly Honored Member

Thanks everyone. :) The first week I had him, all I could think of was him being crazy. He would constantly jump on the table and table surf, and just not really interact with me at all. Now, he will look at me to see if everything is alright, and he will grab his tug toy so I can play with him. He still trys to table surf, but he is SOO much better now. I can't believe 2 months ago I really wanted him to get adopted, and now I sorta want him to stay!

(I really have trouble teaching leave it…. He really loves food, but I still blame myself for not doing a good job.)
    bekah1001 and Dogster like this.
  10. Dogster Honored Member

WOW!!!!! You did a GREAT job with Chance!!!! You transformed him into the perfect family dog!!!!:LOL: AWESOME JOB, DLILLY!!!!!:LOL:
    bekah1001 likes this.
  11. Sara Carson Experienced Member

Dogster likes this.