Canine Ice skating

jasperaliceuk

Experienced Member
Its currently freezing here in the UK and Milo has taken up a new hobby - ice skating. Here he is:

[media]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltshnp5dcoE[/media]

Happy viewing
Sue

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
I don't want to be a spoiler here but that video scares me... A few years ago my neighbor's dog slipped on ceramic tiles and injured her hip very badly, so I wouldn't want your dog get hurt.

I guess you can call me a bit paranoid when it comes to this stuff, I try to avoid playing on slippery surfaces such as wood or ceramic floors. :)

snooks

Experienced Member
Very cute. I love Bolero as the musical choice. It's not that cold here but I've only been in CO a year. My blood thinned out from a 20 year stint in the south so the snow and 25 degrees F has me inside after getting the snow off the deck so it wouldn't turn to ice. The dogs enjoyed the melee. I'll probably have to do it again before it freezes tonight. So more dog fun. We don't get nice flat skating ice here, just enough for humans to slip and break something on. :msngiggle:

jasperaliceuk

Experienced Member
You could well be right Jean - my biggest fear was that he is so confident that I wouldn't dare let him near a frozen deep pond or lake. These were just puddles.

He won't get that much chance to do it - living in the south heavy freezes aren't that often - we're all praying for some warmer weather at the moment! I personally hate the cold. :dogsad:

Sue