Canine Freestyle

Discussion in 'Dog Tricks' started by dogcrazy, Aug 13, 2012.

1. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Me and Carmel are thinking of doing a routine but we need some ideas in what tricks to incorporate.

2. Mutt Experienced Member

Do you have theme/song/story in mind or are you first choosing the tricks?
    SD&B, Dogster and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  3. Dlilly Honored Member

I'm having trouble thinking of a routine too. :confused:

This is a great website that has all sorts of canine freestyle information, like how to teach certain moves, or how to plan out a routine. Look through the site, there are other training pages too.;)
    Tâmara Vaz, dogcrazy, SD&B and 2 others like this.
  4. Dlilly Honored Member

Is this for Sara and Hero's freestyle contest???
    Tâmara Vaz and southerngirl like this.
  5. madeleine Experienced Member

What a great site you have there Dlilly!! Thank you for posting this.

I really started to enjoy her doggy dance. I already do agility with Dazzle (Next to crazy funny trick training offcourse, one of the reasons i found this forum in the first place).. Think starting on doggy dance will be a bit much won't it..
    Tâmara Vaz, dogcrazy and Dogster like this.
  6. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

Kodi and I are also working on a routine. Our's is for Sara and Hero's contest too. :) We're having so much fun. I just don't know how well I'll be able to do during filming because Kodi's so adorable and funny when we're dancing, he gets really into it and wiggles his butt. I almost always double over in laughter! :ROFLMAO:
  7. Dlilly Honored Member

I want to enter her contest, but I can't find any good copyright free music. :(

I know there is another good video about how to make a routine, I can't remember where i saw it though….
    Tâmara Vaz, dogcrazy and Dice Smith like this.
  8. southerngirl Honored Member

Tâmara Vaz, dogcrazy and Dogster like this.
  9. Dogster Honored Member

incomptech is a great site to find copyright-free music.:D
    Tâmara Vaz and Dice Smith like this.
  10. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

Sweet!!! Thank you guys. (y) I was having trouble looking for copyright free music and I already had the perfect song picked out. Darn! :p I'll definitely check out incomptech. :)
    Tâmara Vaz and Dogster like this.