Canine Fact #7

CollieMan

Experienced Member
87% of dog owners say their dog curls up beside them or at their feet while they watch T.V.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
My husky isn't an affectionate dog. She will stay in the same room as you but isn't going to want to be pet. While my border collie is a suck. She'll annoy anyone to get pet while watching a movie. :dogsmile:

CollieMan

Experienced Member
Must be a Border Collie thing then! Ellie absolutely loves curling up on the sofa with me of an evening.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah mine loves the belly rub and will hit you with her paws when you stop petting her. lol

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Lol Mud and Zeke are exactly the same way. ^^ Zeke will roll onto his back as soon as you get home and will refuse to move until he gets a good belly rub, and once you're done, he'll do anything you want. Lol. :doghappy: And Mud thinks she's a lap dog. Must be a border collie thing. ^^ Rusty thinks he's a lap dog too though... Maybe it's just a spoiled mutt thing......lol. :dognowink:

l_l_a

my dog definitely curls up at our feet, or beside us on the couch! All dogs need a "job" right? his is 'foot warmer' and he does it very well! :)

mopar53190

"My heartbeat at my feet" My pup also loves affection. I use affection as a training treat to perform tricks that she all ready knows, I have to a real treat to lure her for new tricks.
The other 13% presumably say that they wish they had feet. LOL