Brother And Sister Set German Shorthair , Blue Heeler Mixes.

aliceandapollo

very high energy dogs. rescued them from the side of the road back in september . they are 10 months old. they can sit and stay very well and are 88 percent of the time well mannered . My boyfriend and I are in college . we have no money for schools or training .

bekah1001

Honored Member
Welcome. Picture please :ROFLMAO: How much exercise are they getting? My brother's dog goes nuts when she hasn't had enough energy. Lots of people on this site, including me train there own dogs it doesn't take much. Just positive methods and a clicker and rewards!! Here is a video about it:

southerngirl

Honored Member
Koodos to you for rescuing them. Please tell us there names and post pics. Do you train them tricks? You don't need to get a dog trainer anyway you can train them by yourself I don't have money for a trainer either, trained my dog by myself. Do you use a clicker? The video bekah posted is great. Ohh and Welcome to DTA.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WELCOME!!

You say you have no cash for professional trainers? wow, have YOU ever found the right site!! Most of us here, just learn how to train our own dogs, all by ourselves.

Many of us use "clickers". Really helps a dog "get it" way faster.

FEEL FREE to post any questions you have, someone will be by to help you, sooner or later!
Lot of great ppl HERE!!

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Hi and welcome. We would love to see pics, and feel free to post any questions or issues with your pups -- lots of great people here with loads of experience, and all willing to help. And if no issues - great! Join the bunch and do some trick training, it's loads of fun, and wears them out!