Boomer & I.

KelseeLynn

My name is Kelsee Lehman, i am a senior in high school and for my senior project i am attempting to train and certify my dog as a theraputic service dog. We just completed and passed the CGC class. Boomer is a two year old yellow lab he is patient, loving and caring dog. He loves meeting now people! I feel he will do abslutely great in this type of feild, not only will people meeting him love it, he will to! :)

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Hi and welcome! Congrats on passing your CGC!! (y) And I hope you're successful with your dog - that will be wonderful both for him, and those he comes in contact with, a total win/win. If you have any training questions, please ask - there are lots of talented people on the forum. And please post a picture - we'd love to see your boy!

One side note - in the future, please use a larger font, it's really hard to read with such a small one. Thanks!

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome to D.T.A.:) Congratulations on passing your CGA!!!!!!!!!:)(y) Please post a pic of Boomer, we just love to see the doggies concerned.