Bit Of Training And Fun In The Garden

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Was alot of distractions today, birds, car noises, mum in the kitchen, neighbours etc. But she did really well as some of the tricks haven't been done outside before.

Bought a basketball thing today and gave it a go to see how she does with it, she did well. will up the video tomorrow. Wasnt really a training session as such more of a fun can you get it where i want it thing lol. Too late to upload now so will do it in the morning

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Excellent, Tif, just great, especially for amidst some distractions!! KUDOS!!
As usual, my dog come running over to listen and admire your praising your dogs!!:ROFLMAO:

btw, i also love your current your banner photo there, at the bottom of your posts, Tif, is very cute!!

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
She does miss but she generally seems to get the idea so I dont have to start out with the net under her mouth and then ask her to drop it and progress from there. I had to cut some of the start of the video lol because Jennys but was in the way hahahaha didnt realise that the only thing you could see was her bum till i watched it back lol

Dogster

Honored Member
I did it the same way as you, Tif!!!! Shivon mastered it in about a week.:love: And this week, it took her 2 DAYS to almost completely master clean up!!!!! (a trick I've been trying to teach her for months):) Some tricks help eachother, LOL:ROFLMAO:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
I don't have a toy basketball thing,
but, you guys think,
since your dogs knew how to "pick up toys" or "clean up"
that your dogs got it right away for basketball??????

OH HOW FUN!! Now i so want to get one of these basketball toys and try this on Buddy, too! IT'S SO CUTE TO SEE!!
GREAT WORK THERE!!!

Dogster

Honored Member
You can get one at Dollarama. Dogcrazy and I have them, and they work GREAT!!!!:D Yup, I think it works that way. Now Shivon understands what movements she has to make to get the toy in the basket or the box.:)