Beware Of Doggyloot.com!!

Discussion in 'Dog Products' started by Dlilly, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Dlilly Honored Member

Doggyloot.com is a website that supposedly sells discount dog products that are 75% off regular prices with free shipping. It's a great idea, but they are tricking you with the prices!

Take the Chuck-it Kick Fetch ball as an example. Doggyloot's sale price is $24.00, and they say the retail is $36.00. Doggyloot is tricking you big time, you aren't getting a deal at all, the sale price is more expensive than you could get it from other stores like Petco, CleanRun, Amazon, and a bunch of other sites and stores, or the same. CleanRun has this same ball for sale for $24.00. Now, Amazon has it for sale for $20.00.

I've seen this happen so many times on this website. The 'sale' price is either the same price as retail or a few bucks cheaper. Now, I actually have seen some real sales, so this website does have products that are worth buying, but you should make sure the price is fair first.

srdogtrainer likes this.

2. jackienmutts Honored Member

Yeah, I think they're like anyplace else that has "sales" - sometimes they are (good deals), and sometimes they're not. I get the emails all the time and I think just like anything else, if you see something from them that you're really interested in, do your homework first, check a few places for prices, and if it's a good deal, then go for it, and if not, then pass it by. Some places get better deals on some things than other places do - so their partipants may be passing along what they get, but they can't beat other places. You just have to keep your eyes open.
    southerngirl, Dlilly and Mutt like this.