Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

CollieMan

Experienced Member
I received my Sony HandyCam Camcorder this morning, so beware. Once I've had a few days to get used to it, or rather the video editing software, I shall be posting!

Which video editing software do others use? I tried Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 and it's quite complex.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Yay! ^^ Can't wait to see some vids, CollieMan. Unfortunately I have no video editing program because I have no use for it yet. o-o Someday perhaps.

bigboytex

Well on the software try just plain ole windows movie maker its pretty easy to figure out. and If that dont work Ill see what I can find for ya. And I cant wait to see the vids

CollieMan

Experienced Member
I tried Windows Movie Maker last night which, as you say, works great, though I can't seem to find a way to add a music track to a video with that. But the software itself is simple to use - as it should be.

Then I remembered that I have some software called called Camtasia Studio which is ideally for presentations, but works equally well with video. Though again, adding a music track is baffling me. I'll get the hang of things - eventually. :)

CollieMan

Experienced Member
And then, shortly after that, I realised how stupidly simple it is to add an overlay track in Windows Movie Maker. Doh! :)

luna may

Now that we're at it, how Do you use the Windows Movie Maker?
I've been trying to figure that out for some time now :doglaugh:.

szecsuani

Experienced Member
I found that Windows Movie Maker is really simple to use, but I hate to cut the video with that.

CollieMan

Experienced Member
I'm using Camtasia Studio at the moment, but I'm off to purchase Adobe Premiere Elements shortly, as it looks quite simple to use.