bad weeks

storm22

Experienced Member
ohh my goodness have i had a couple of crap weeks:dogtongue:

i havent been on here for ages, luka knows touch now but i havent seen him for the past couple of weeks but my sister says hes improved and will run the length of the hall to 'touch'

i havent seen my dogs that often, ive been working two jobs and with massaging my friends horse (he fell over a jump and he wasnt getting better) havent done any training with either dog and you can tell the yard looks like a bomb hit(my mum has even been feeding them for me)

so i made a big decision to quit my other job working at the winery as i need some me time and the dogs need some mee time too

so you guys will see me back again:dogbiggrin:(once i have a good sleep)

and just remebered i stood on a bone shard last week and i still cant walk on it i pulled out another piece last night, i went to the docs and they gave me a tetnis shot too:msncry:

im just venting off i need to have a sleep

E

emmasmamma

Gee, just becuse we gushed over Storm's injured foot, you didn't have to go and injure yours! Just kidding. Hope it feels better soon.:msnohyes:

bipa

Oh, wow.... guess I should stop complaining about our hurricane here in Germany. We weren't directly hit as it passed quite a bit north of us, though we've had rain and high winds for a few days now. Makes for muddy and miserable walks, but compared to your experiences, we're fine!

Take care of that foot! Hope it gets better real soon!

storm22

Experienced Member
thanks guys im feeling better and can now put some weight on my foot but im still pulling out little pieces (im now wearing shoes going out to the yard, but ive had the time to tidy it too)

storm is coming back to his old self, he started getting agressive at koda again (damn his exess energy) but know they play and romp and he came for a run next the the horses down at the beach (he went for a swim even though it was soo cold he got in the car shivering thats how cold it was)

its been raining for the past couple of days so both dogs are covered in mud from ruff housing but at least there happy (koda doesnt realise the next fine day its bathies lolz)

plus on a good note me and koda are going to puppy school soon (in the next week) yay!!!!!!!!!!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Goodness! You and me both, dearie. Lol. I'm sorry about your foot, and your job....must admit, I am excited to hear that you too do equine massage! I love it, and actually I do equine and canine. But anywho...sounds like we've both had a rough month or so! Hope things pick up for you. Glad Storm's feeling better, and have fun with Koda at puppy school!!!

storm22

Experienced Member
id like to get into canine massage too but i dont think theres a place here that teaches it ive just kinda practice some horse stuff on the dogs and they love it

and i hope things get better for you too:msnohyes:

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Well, it's the same basic principle. I'm no professional by any means, but I've done A LOT of studying and learned some from some equine sports massage therapists that I know. My original plan was to become an equine sports massage therapist, but unfortunately I think my plans are changing.....where I live, there is almost no need for ESMTs, so it's impossible to make any money at it. I would have to move very, very far away...which I don't really want to do. So, I'm looking into other animal-related careers. I use a lot of animal massage techniques on my own animals and friends with injured(and/or just spoiled) horses and dogs who just need it. But I don't get paid for it...all voluntary. =) Of course, I don't handle serious injuries as I don't feel that I have the training or experience to accurately help...but if a friend tells me they have a stiff horse or a horse with a minor strain, I'm happy to help. ^^ And Rusty loves massages, as well. So...anywho...lol, rambled a bit there. My apologies. :D