Backstall Vid

southerngirl

Honored Member
Great job!! Yay for Jinx.:D
I've got to ask cause I've been working on this with Missy does Jinx's claws not scratch your back? I have scratches all on my back. Every time she jumps on me it hurts, less when I have on a jacket but it still hurts.

Anneke

Honored Member
Great job!! Yay for Jinx.:D
I've got to ask cause I've been working on this with Missy does Jinx's claws not scratch your back? I have scratches all on my back. Every time she jumps on me it hurts, less when I have on a jacket but it still hurts.
YES!!! It hurts:D Not as much as before, now she knows how to jump up in the right spot. But when she slips or jumps up too high on my back.... auch!
A friend of mine, who plays frisbee, has a vaultjacket. It's actually a surf vest, a sleeveless jacket made with the stuff that they use for surf suits or diving suits. That really helps.
But I don't have that, might have to concider getting one, if I decide to move on to the backvaults(dog jumping on your back and jumping into the air to get the frisbee);)
But so far I have been using a thick sweater or my softshell jacket.

southerngirl

Honored Member
YES!!! It hurts:D Not as much as before, now she knows how to jump up in the right spot. But when she slips or jumps up too high on my back.... auch!
A friend of mine, who plays frisbee, has a vaultjacket. It's actually a surf vest, a sleeveless jacket made with the stuff that they use for surf suits or diving suits. That really helps.
But I don't have that, might have to concider getting one, if I decide to move on to the backvaults(dog jumping on your back and jumping into the air to get the frisbee);)
But so far I have been using a thick sweater or my softshell jacket.
Thank you for answering. When my mom saw the scratches on my back she told me I was crazy
Evie suggested today using booties on the dog. As long as your not doing it for competition it should work. I'm going to buy some booties when I have the money I could never afford a vaulting vest well at least not till I get a job.