Backstall Vid

Discussion in 'Dog Tricks' started by Anneke, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Anneke Honored Member

So our backstall is finished!! YaY!!! Now to have her do it while I'm holding the frisbee:rolleyes: That's going to be hard, as she LOOOOOVES her frisbee and she can get a little out of control when playing frisbee:D
    bekah1001, MaryK, SD&B and 1 other person like this.

2. DaniG Well-Known Member

Awesome job!!
    SD&B likes this.
  3. Dogster Honored Member

AWESOME!!! Nice job!!!!!!:D YAY Anneke and Jinx!!!!!!:)
    SD&B likes this.
  4. southerngirl Honored Member

Great job!! Yay for Jinx.:D
    I've got to ask cause I've been working on this with Missy does Jinx's claws not scratch your back? I have scratches all on my back. Every time she jumps on me it hurts, less when I have on a jacket but it still hurts.
    SD&B likes this.
  5. SD&B Experienced Member

Awesome job! Way to go, Anneke and Jinx!
  6. MaryK Honored Member

Fantastic! Go Jinx and Anneke(y)!
  7. Anneke Honored Member

YES!!! It hurts:D Not as much as before, now she knows how to jump up in the right spot. But when she slips or jumps up too high on my back.... auch!
    A friend of mine, who plays frisbee, has a vaultjacket. It's actually a surf vest, a sleeveless jacket made with the stuff that they use for surf suits or diving suits. That really helps.
    But I don't have that, might have to concider getting one, if I decide to move on to the backvaults(dog jumping on your back and jumping into the air to get the frisbee);)
    But so far I have been using a thick sweater or my softshell jacket.
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  8. southerngirl Honored Member

Thank you for answering. When my mom saw the scratches on my back she told me I was crazy
    Evie suggested today using booties on the dog. As long as your not doing it for competition it should work. I'm going to buy some booties when I have the money I could never afford a vaulting vest well at least not till I get a job.
  9. Anneke Honored Member

If you do get booties, be sure you get the ones with extra grip, because fabric on fabric tends to get slippery;)
    southerngirl likes this.