Awww. Look at the wee pups...

CollieMan

Experienced Member
I spent far too much of my morning looking at these cute pups. They're on live web-cams. I couldn't get them all to work, but certainly does.

l_l_a

doggie webcams are waay to addicting! (when my dog is in doggie daycare I spend the whole day at work watching him and the other doggies on the webcam too) I just clicked on the second link and it was all dark. I guess the lights are turned off. but I could still see the blurred forms of three puppies rolling around on their blanket and it looks like another puppy sleeping in the corner of the room....now I just saw the mother dog come over and it now looks like two of the puppies are climbing all over her....oops one of them fell off her and back onto the blanket....OK this webcam is way too addicting I must force myself to close the window! oh wait...now it looks like they've all settled down and are sleeping, so no activity going on anymore. no one's moving. If I had only just gone to the link now I would have thought it's a still picture not a webcam. oh wait one of the pups got up and turned around on the dog bed and curled up into a ball. I am really closing the window now. For real.

:) :)