Aussie Mom

FoxyRN

Hi,
We have two mini Aussies who are almost 11 months old. They are brother and sister litter mates and very well adjusted despite what some trainers had said about litter mates. Of course, they have been spayed and neutered. They love tricks. We have been taking them to classes and want to hone our skills in doing our homework so they stay challenged and happy.
Will add pictures later.
(I do have a lot!)

Ledger

Hi,
We have two mini Aussies who are almost 11 months old. They are brother and sister litter mates and very well adjusted despite what some trainers had said about litter mates. Of course, they have been spayed and neutered. They love tricks. We have been taking them to classes and want to hone our skills in doing our homework so they stay challenged and happy.
Will add pictures later.
(I do have a lot!)
Right on! I'm just getting used to this site. So i hope i'll be able to figure out posting photos... My Aussi is now 6.5 months old weighs 33lbs. How much do your guys weigh?

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
You can upload a picture by clicking "Upload a File" beside the Post Reply button. :) We unfortunately don't have photo gallery yet, but we will eventually!! My husky is about 60lbs and my Border Collie is 50lbs. :)

sara

Staff member
Welcome! The only Mini Aussies I know are deaf double merles :) They're gorgeous little dogs. Welcome and enjoy the forum!