Art Work

ozibe

Experienced Member
I have recently put some art work of my dog in the photos section - Miss Ozibe etc. Done in pastel and pencil. The response has been great and it has given me the confidence to say that if anyone would like a picture of their dog drawn then i am available. All prices are in Australian dollars.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
That is fabulous news! The drawings that you do are completely outstanding, I have asked painters in the past to paint my Siberian Husky but they weren't able to capture the look of the dog; it looked very one dimensional. But your drawings are awesome. I will be contacting you via PM shortly. Thanks!

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
I think that you should put up some pictures of your Art in the thread so that they can see it. :dogsmile: What are your prices? How is shipping handled? I think those are some questions that might be worth answering to potential customers. :dogsmile:

jazzycat

I loved the pictures! I have found a new site to sell on (I used to sell on EBay, decided to stop about a 1 1/2 years ago because they kept upping their prices and changing policies). It's called bonanzle.

Maybe you could sell some artwork on there? It's WAY cheaper than Ebay, you only pay when you sell something, and it is a straight fee, not a %. Check it out. I haven't signed up yet, but I plan to over the next week or so, once I get everything in order.

Here is a link. Bonanzle :: Your destination for everything but the ordinary

ozibe

Experienced Member
putting pics in thread

Jean;18900 said:
I think that you should put up some pictures of your Art in the thread so that they can see it. :dogsmile: What are your prices? How is shipping handled? I think those are some questions that might be worth answering to potential customers. :dogsmile:
Im not sure how to put the pic's in the thread. I'll have a go but I may just muck it up!