arcade

chevycgc

What's up with the arcade? In the Hotdog game, I have beaten Collie Man's best score earlier with 10,700 something and I hit submit score but it never changed. Just now I bested the latest score with 12,000 something and hit submit score but still it hasn't changed!!!!

Sally

dat123

Experienced Member
I have the same problem with Star Blocks , I've scored over 600 000, several times ( I play it a lot ), and probs with a few others. Theres bugs in a few games.
At the end of the day, it's just a game ! :dogbiggrin:

CollieMan

Experienced Member
I haven't had a single game error in ages and ages. But if I get a really good score, I take a screenshot of it, just in case...

But you're all wasting your time anyway. I am the best! :)

Besides, if you get too many wins and take second place, I start picking on your game scores, like I have been doing with hopkins82 for a while now. We've had a contest going on for some time now... :) he nicks a few off me, I nick them back, and on it goes...

chevycgc

Well of course it's just a game! And they are fun to play but when you beat two top scores, the first time you say, oh well, a glitch I guess... the second time you go "what's up with that?" and you write a post to the forum LOL

w0lf

CollieMan;9540 said:
Besides, if you get too many wins and take second place, I start picking on your game scores, like I have been doing with hopkins82 for a while now. We've had a contest going on for some time now... :) he nicks a few off me, I nick them back, and on it goes...
Just wait 'till I get too much free time during my summerbreak :msnwink:

leyla

If you push the "back" button & forget to refresh the game then it will not use your score..

I figured that out the hard way :(

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
There has been a lot of problems with members submitting their scores to the Arcade.

A few things you might want to consider before playing in the Arcade:

1. Only have one window open to the Academy.

2. Make sure that you always click on Submit Score when your game is over.

3. Don't play for LONG periods of time otherwise your connection to the Academy might get disconnected.

Sorry for the inconvenience!