Another Trip To The Park

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Bella is doing really well, this park was quite busy and she didn't do hardly any of her lunge and bark was much more focused on us, even got her to do a few tricks even though she was distracted. There was a helicopter nearby in the sky which is something shes not heard before so she was distracted by that but did really well :)

Oh and those ball throwers make really good dog scratchers lol

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
LOVED IT!!!

SO FUN to see Zara in there too!! Adorable how Zara seems to do her own thing there for each ball toss, sort of faking she will get go it, too, and looping back instead!! :ROFLMAO: (or do i have your dogs' names mixed up?)
WHAT HAPPY DOGS!!! Tif, your dogs all stayed clean that day?? rofl!!

Now you, Tif, did not talk much during this video, darn it, so my dog did NOT come running over for this video, as usually happens with your videos, as my dog is mesmerized with your voice!!:ROFLMAO:

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Ahhhh nope Zara still foumd every bit of mud possible as it had rained yesterday so grass was waterlogged in places. She is grey now lol.
Oh and yeah she tends to jjust run circles round us, cant get her interested in fetch outside the house.

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
hahaha my mum says she knows around 20 or more we can get to.

the only real problem is there are no real secure parks with fencing and such. but luckily mine don't need it any more