Another new member!

4bella

Hello everyone.:dogbiggrin:I am Mary from Missouri.I hope to make alot of friends here and to
soak up as much information as I can.My dogs' name is Bella. She is a beautiful black and tan
German Shepherd. She is 4 months old and has already learned to sit,stay,speak,find,whisper,
crawl,high five,and shake(bragging,aren't I?).My husband Gary and I work with her everyday.I will post pictures of her ,and, as soon as I figure out the video "stuff" I will upload videos of her doing all these tricks:dogbiggrin:Am I bragging too much?:msniwonder:

szecsuani

Experienced Member
Welcome to DTA! :)
No, you are not bragging too much, this is what you have to do. She has learned a lot of thing really fast. :)
Looking forward to the pictures and videos! :)

4bella

Thank you szecsuani. As soon as I am allowed I will upload pictures, and videos. Now..... a little more bragging....(if I may)....My dog "Bella" finally learned to catch her toy in mid-air today.....yeah....Time for some Frisbee training!:msnohyes:

4bella

I hope to put pictures on here today.I was browsing through some of the pictures on here and I must say, "Everyone has such great pictures!":cool2:

bellapup

Hello, just thought I should say hi seeing as our dogs share a name. :dogbiggrin:

My Bella is half heeler and half springer spaniel. I look forward to seeing pics of your Bella!

4bella

Hello to you Bellapup. It's great meeting so many dog lovers on here! I hope to learn as much as I can on DTA!:msnohyes: